Monday, August 23, 2010

Four Years!

This month, my wonderful husband and I celebrated our fourth anniversary.  It's hard to believe it's already been four years!!  We celebrated with our favorite meal and a very special cake that evening, and had a wonderful evening out the following Friday evening.  Our dinner at home was more difficult to enjoy because we spent the entire time chasing our daughter (who refuses to stay in her high chair longer than 3.2 seconds) but the food was still picture perfect!

For our evening out, the hubs took me to The Melting Pot.  We had our own private booth and enjoyed our 4 course meal--it was fantastic! Cheese fondu, salads, traditional fondu and then of course chocolate fondu for dessert. YUM. Wish I had a picture of that...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! Heres to many, many more! I can tell you are preggers cause your anniversary doings post is all about the food!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. What an amazing family you guys have created.
    Your pictures are making me hungry though. :)

    ReplyDelete