Thursday, December 2, 2010

26 week belly comparison and a name

26 weeks pregnant with Staci
26 weeks pregnant with Olivia


It's kind of hard to tell, but I am pretty sure my belly is rounder this time around, and sticking out a bit further. I wonder if this baby is going to be much bigger than Staci was.  I expect her to be bigger, but the question is how MUCH? :) Anyone want to take a guess on her weight at birth? I'm guessing 7lbs8oz.  Staci was 6lbs2oz if that gives you any idea. What do you think?

Also, we have chosen a name.  Max says we can still change our minds, but I'm pretty set on it ;) Olivia Charlotte. <3

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna guess 7.1. I love, love, love the name Olivia. Dan and I have been walking around doing Staci imitations ever since we got home. We like to take a drink and smack our lips and go "aahhh" We also get a kick out of how she would just randomly run up to people and say "Staci!". We miss her already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!

    I think you are carrying a little lower maybe but its pretty darn close! :)

    I am going to guess 7 pounds 3oz. and 22 inches long. :)

    ReplyDelete