Thursday, January 28, 2010

FLYlady update, week 2

I am so proud, this is the best I've EVER done starting this!  My sink is STILL shining (or, it will be before we go to bed tonight, dinner dishes are still there at the moment), I've picked up the swish and swipe in the bathrooms again and those sinks look awesome, I'm laying out my clothes, putting out hot spots (decluttering), and even trying to focus on putting out those negative thoughts and replacing them with positive ones.  What a difference a week makes! 

My confession is that I can't always get dressed to shoes first thing in the morning because I have a baby!  and she is demanding spirited, and I can't very well make her wait 20 minutes while I get out of bed, get dressed, brush teeth/hair and slap a little moisturizer, concealer, mascara, and cheek glow on  (and that's if I don't need a shower).  Since she is still not STTN I refuse to get out of bed before she does--I'm frankly too exhausted with the 5.5-6 hours of sleep I'm getting (on a GOOD night).  BUT I'm doing the best I can and I DO get around to this every day!  Even if it's not till after the morning nap (that's not just Staci's naptime!). 

I'm a bit behind, but I am on day 8 and today's task is to start the control journal.  This is where I keep track of all the new routines I am creating--kind of like a check list so if someone needed to take over for me for a day, they'd be able to and know how to keep the house running. 

Gotta keep FLYing--First Love Yourself.  workin' on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment