Sunday, October 25, 2009

Waving and other cool tricks

Yes, that's right, Staci is WAVING! It's few and far between, and if you aren't me you might not *quite* believe it, but I SWEAR she is waving.  In the past few days, if she has been doing something else and I get her attention, she will wag her little arm at me and GRIN.  It just warms my heart!

Eating is getting better and better.  The second I put her in her high chair she starts banging on her tray as if to say, "WHERE is my food? How long do you expect me to wait?" Some of her recent favorites have included rice (not sure how she managed to get that in her mouth, wonders never cease), cucumber dipped in plain yogurt, and avacado spread on a rice cake. 




On the sleep front I'd love to say that things are fixed, but they aren't.  They ARE getting better and moving in the right direction I *think*.  Last night was awful and she was up almost every hour.  But, besides last night, we get at least one 4 hour stretch most nights and at least one nap every other day is longer than an hour.  It's a lot of back and forth right now, so I'm hopeful if we just stick with the program and keep doing what we're doing things will continue to get even better.

In other news, Staci discovered the add section of the paper this morning and it was so cute we had to film it.  I'm fairly certain it's one of the videos you only find cute when you're the parent, but if you have about a minute to spare, check it out! (see the sidebar at the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment