Sunday, August 30, 2009

pictures!...and I'm already sore!

Today was such a fun family day!  We had a lazy morning and then got our act together and went to visit with Mandy and Bella.  Mandy and I have been very close friends for about 11 years now.  She is a personal trainer and budding photographer.  Check out her blog, Fitness and Family, here, and her photography blog here.  She took some gorgeous pictures of our family today!  I'm so excited because besides these, the ONLY picture I have of all three of us I am about 7 hours post partum and wearing a hospital gown.  Not. Cute. Here are a few sneak peaks!
I am so impressed with these.  It is so fun to be friends with Mandy!  After the photoshoot, Mandy kicked my butt in her home gym and I'm already sore.  Max got Staci down for a nap and played with Bella while we worked out.  I'm not really sure what they were doing, but they MUST have been having fun with all of the running back and forth we heard above us.  It sounded like they were competing to see who could run to the other side of the living room faster!
Mandy was also nice enough to take some artzy phartzy photos of Anastasia breastfeeding.  I wanted a few shots to remember this special time by.  Don't worry, I won't be posting these online!  I feel so blessed to have made it through the rough patches in the beginning and to have fallen into an enjoyable breastfeeding relationship with my daughter.  She is such a good baby, and I feel so lucky to be her mom!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting some of your pictures to share! you guys are the best. *muah!*

    ReplyDelete