Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hide and Seek Staci

my little performer
Dear Anastasia,

So, I'm late with your Happy Birthday letter, and I want to apologize. I just want you to know I love you. So much it hurts sometimes. It brings tears to my eyes when you tell me you love me, or that Olivia is your best friend. I scolded you yesterday out of frustration and immediately felt bad. I apologized and said, "I'm sorry Staci. I shouldn't have said that to you." Effortlessly, you said, "it's okay, Mommy." You are hands down one of the most beautiful people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

We played a real game of hide and seek yesterday for the first time. We've hid from each other before but this was a REAL game. You covered your eyes and counted to ten, and then would exclaim, "ready or not, here I come!" and look around for me. Then, it would be my turn to cover my eyes and count and for you to hide. It was some of the most fun I've had playing a game with you so far, and I can't wait to do it again!

--You are wearing size 4T clothes
Staci and Mommy during ONT (Olivia Nap-Time)
--You give the best hugs in the history of ever
--You are passionate
--You excel at puzzles
--If you had things your way, you would only wear your 'swirly whirly dress'. You don't care if it's dirty.
--Favorite food: Sponge Bob squeezable applesauce
--Favorite show: Sponge Bob; I'm mean though and don't let you watch too much of it. It is seriously the most annoying TV show ever created.
--I love taking you to our neighborhood park. You have no fear and are so self-confident. You will walk right up to any kid and introduce yourself and play with them. It's one of my favorite things about you, your lack of 'shyness'.


cutie patootie

silly girl!
--You have been in swim lessons for 2 summers now, and have mastered floating on your back. You can sing the whole alphabet while you do it! You can also swim under the water and are *this* close to being able to roll over onto your back into a back float all by yourself. This mama is PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment