Sunday, July 8, 2012

Best GF pizza dough ever

Posting here so I can remember my changes! I followed this recipe from Gluten Free Goddess. I changed a few things:

1) I only used 1/2 C tapioca flour, replaced the rest of the starch with 1 C arrowroot powder and 1/2 C potato starch.
2) I used egg replacer instead of eggs
3) I had to add more warm water to get the dough the correct consistency.
4) I don't have pizza pans so I used cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
5) After baking for 10 minutes, I brushed them with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic salt and baked a few more minutes.
6) spread 1 tsp of minced garlic (jarred) over each crust, then topped with BBQ sauce, BBQ chicken, onions and spices.
7) spices I used were: parsley, oregano, and chives. Finished with another sprinkle of garlic salt and baked another 10 minutes. A few minutes under the broiler crisped the top very nicely. And voila! Gluten free dairy free egg free BBQ chicken pizza that was to die for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment