Friday, June 3, 2011

Staci-isms Part III

'I self'--I want to do it myself

'Tyno'--tylenol.  You are finally getting some more teeth and have asked for 'tyno' the last 3 nights in a row at bedtime.  Once your daddy and I realized you weren't just asking for it because it tastes like candy, I gave you some.

Monkah--Monster. Today, you turned around and saw your shadow and exclaimed, "Monkah!!"  you ran over to me and said, "Scarey!"  :( so I guess you're afraid of  your shadow but it is really cute!

Knowing your colors--We have a book that's all about colors, and at the end of the book there's a page with multiple swatches of different colors for you to identify.  You will point at the swatches of color and exclaim, "Green, Blue, Purple, Green!! haHA!"(you clap for yourself) None of them are correct. 

Today, we counted Olivia's fingers and toes together, and when your daddy came home I asked you how many toes Olivia had.  Apparently, she only has two. (in fact, you answered, "Two, two, two," while pretending to count your own toes).

Your favorite thing to watch on TV is Avatar.  This is you pretending to water-bend. I <3 you.

You also have some serious moves.  This is you dancing:



I love this age.  You are so stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment