Monday, February 21, 2011

A 'sprinkle' for Olivia

I am not sure I've mentioned it on here, but I seriously have the best friends!  There is a group of girlfriends I get together with about every month or so if we can, and enjoy just having girl time with.  We have done freezer meal exchanges, dinner parties, cocktail parties--you name it.  I love each and every one of these girls and if you are reading this going, "hey we are friends why aren't I in on this?" just message me--and you will be! These girls are funny, smart, easy going, and did I mention gorgeous? well you are about to see in the pics.  They threw me a sprinkle--kind of like a shower but a smaller scale since this is my second baby.  There really isn't a whole lot we need but I did want to spend some girl time just celebrating the end of my pregnancy and the fact that Olivia is going to be here soon! 

Mandy hosted (and took some awesome pics!!) and I just can't thank everyone enough.  I feel so special, blessed, and loved. 


Cake pops by Nicole--you can check out her blog here 


opening gifts, got some of the cutest cards, clothes, bows, and other baby stuff ever!




a picture of a picture--one of my gifts from Mandy (not to mention maternity, birth and newborn pictures... this girl is too generous I kid you not!)  This is a mounted print and I can't decide where to hang it--I love it!





Angela has a diaper cake business, but she knows I cloth diaper.  She came up with a 'baby cake' just for me!!  Check out Smiling Girl Designs for any diaper cake needs--she now ships anywhere in the country :)  Isn't this adorable?  This 'cake' had a hooded towel, a bunch of onesies, a couple sleep'n'plays, 2 receiving blankets, washcloths, and a swaddle blanket.  All of it is ADORABLE! I didn't want to take it apart but I'm so glad I did!  now everything is washed and folded and put away.  Can you tell I'm nesting? just a smidge? :)

Me and Mandy.  Bff's since high school.  12 years now.  That makes me feel old (cuz the mom of two thing wasn't doing that already!)

Me and my Momma--isn't she pretty?  and you can really see here how gigantic I am getting.  big. as. a. house.  I previously thought Olivia would be in the seven pound range.  Now I'm thinking more like sevenTEEN ;)


The girl's night crew!  So many beautiful girls!


teehee!  it looks like she's kissing Olivia but she's just talking to her and telling her to come out!! This totally cracks me up, though :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!! And I am so excited Mandy is doing Birth Photography for you, I'm having someone do mine this time too and am so excited about it. Please share ( obviously the ones you want to) with us asap! - I guess Olivia will need to escape first huh? HAPPY DAYS!

    ReplyDelete