Saturday, October 9, 2010

We're Thinking Pink!

 I am so excited to share with you all that baby  #2 is a GIRL! At least we think.  We aren't 100% certain, but I won't be buying any boy clothes unless we find out any new information when we get to meet our sweet new addition for real.  I got to have an ultrasound yesterday to check on the baby and make sure she was growing well and that everything looked normal.  So far, we are measuring about a week ahead and all measurements were consistant.  I did find out that I have a low lying placenta--and luckily, it has already begun to move up as my uterus has grown to accomodate the growing baby.  The ultrasound tech was able to show me that the placenta was not in fact covering the cervix, but did mention the midwife might want me to have another ultrasound later in the pregnancy to confirm.  Obviously, if the placenta is in the way, I will not be able to have the natural and normal vaginal birth we are all hoping for.  Please keep your finger's crossed for us that the midwife agrees all looks normal and that we can proceed with our natural labor and birth as planned.  Had to take a belly pic so we could have an outside/inside view! 


18weeks4days

baby facing down, profile, spine

It's a GIRL! Probably!


1 comment: