Sunday, October 3, 2010

18 weeks, 22 more to go!


17 weeks 3 days

Finally, a month into the second trimester, I am over the nausea.  I have a small hint of it every now and again, but by and large I am feeling better.  This baby is strong--I started feeling him or her at 13 weeks and I swear I felt quivers even before that.  Max was even able to feel the baby at 17 weeks, 3 days.  I am starting to notice braxton hicks contractions, but they are very mild and I know they are nothing to worry about.  They started around this time when I was pregnant with Staci, too.  So far, I've gained 10lbs which isn't too bad. 

 Hello baby number TWO! I am in awe of your existance, to be quite honest. I was shocked, to say the least, when I found out you had set up shop in my belly and planned on staying for quite some time. I am thrilled to have you on board. I often catch myself wondering what you're going to be like; if you'll be a good sleeper much unlike your big sister, if you'll have the same dimples she got, or the infectious giggle. I wonder who you'll look more like, your father or me. Will you love to dance like your mom and sister?


Your mommy wants you to know how much she already loves you, and how much she's looking forward to introducing you to your totally awesome super cool Daddy and rambunctious big sister. I know they are going to have the same kind of awe and love for you I already have. Stay well in there little one, I'll meet you in 22 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment