Monday, March 14, 2011

I have the best husband, seriously.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank my husband publicly for his amazing dad status.  He has spent the last 10 days caring for Staci and taking no breaks, while also helping me with Olivia--and taking care of me!  All the while he has been using nap time and sleep time to finish up his modules (kind of like take home tests) so that he can get his ASA (Associate of the Society of Actuaries).  And now that he only has one question left, he is looking into getting our house refinanced (because selling isn't going so well) so that we can save even more money.  He handles all of Staci's diaper changes and most middle of the night changes for Olivia so all I have to do is get set up to nurse.  Oh, and this morning?  He brought me doughnuts.  My knight in shining armor ;)

2 comments:

  1. Max is awesome ;) And yahooo for only one more question left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! That is really great! Way to go Max for being a great hubby and wonderful father! :)

    ReplyDelete