Thursday, September 16, 2010

kick, kick, kick

Today I am 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant. The whole first trimester flew by, even with the crazy hard core nausea and fatigue.  I am feeling much better these days--especially now that I'm feeling some kicks! I even felt a couple from the outside for the first time tonight.  I called Max downstairs and of course the baby got shy.  It is still early, but it sure would be fun to 'share' the kicks with Max!

I haven't gotten around to taking any belly shots yet, but that needs to happen soon as the bump is beginning to grow beyond leftover Staci and into New Baby territory.  I've been in maternity clothes for a month already.  CrazyTown.

kick, kick, kick... kick kick kick... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know you've been waiting for those kicks! Another dancer in the making???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting!!! Grats again to you both!

    ReplyDelete