Thursday, July 22, 2010

Anastasia 15 mo stats and pics

This post is a little late, but better late than never!  At Staci's 15 mo appt, she got 2 vaccinations and impressed Dr E with all her sign language skills.  She is still right at/around the fiftieth percentile for both height and weight--and twentieth for head size.  She got Mommy's head size which isn't altogether a bad thing! We still have plenty of brains, that is for sure. ;)

Height: 30.5 inches
Weight: 21lbs 13oz

Thanks to my awesome photographer friend Mandy at Mandy Leonards Photography, we have some adorable photos to share!
This last one is my absolute favorite! I love that squishy, devious smile <3

4 comments:

  1. O my gosh she is just too much! We can't wait to see you guys again. All, I have to say is where is my girl? I am swimming in boys over here....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background :)

    She is so darn cute. I love her SO much!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen--well, you'll have to ask Dan about that and perhaps have another baby! Although I'm not sure what girl name would go well with the middle name "Danger" ;)

    ReplyDelete