Wednesday, June 30, 2010

...and we're back

Gosh it's been a long time since I've updated on here.  First of all, sleeping is going SO much better, and consistantly so.  This is the first time, ever, that sleep has been consistantly better.  I feel like she was finally ready, and because she was ready there was very little crying when we finally got to the point of laying her down awake and off to sleep.  Thank goodness! The past 2 weeks she has only woken up once or twice (mostly twice) but I will take it!
 
Secondly, we have a little walker on our hands!  She has just taken off in the walking department, going from just a few steps at a time to full on walking through the house--all in just a few weeks.  It's amazing how fast she learns!  She also can sign the words 'milk', 'please', 'eat', 'drink', 'all done', and 'more'.  She says 'up', 'mama', 'dada', 'hi', 'ki' (kitty), 'gee' (doggie) and has said lots of other words one time but those are her go-to words that I hear constantly.  She knows where her nose, eyes, hair, and belly button are and I'm hopeful to teach her some more body parts soon. 

Staci is going to be 15 months old tomorrow. She is officially a toddler.  I'm the mommy of a toddler.  WOAH.  MAMA.  but my gosh, I am loving every minute.  Being a mommy is so cool! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment