Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Adventures

For a few months now I have been wanting to do a little something to bring some 'fun money' in, but have been reluctant to look for a job outside the home because Staci is still nursing. Also, it's important to me to get to be there for her and watch her grow up. I wish there was a job I could bring her with me to, but those just don't really exist outside of child care--and I'm just not very interested in watching other people's kids! 

Thankfully, I have this really great friend of mine who is an up-and-coming photographer.  You all know who I'm talking about--Mandy Leonards Photography.  She had the idea to have a boudoir marathon, and invited me to do the makeup for it.  It all sort of snowballed from there, and I have started my own business as a professional freelance makeup artist. 

I did a bunch of research (thank you, dear Google) and found what I believe are some of the best and most high-quality professional makeup products on the market and ordered some things to start my kit.  I'm very excited to get it all and play and practice with it!

please check out my website and let me know what you think!

Makeup By Megan Alexis

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!

    You know I am your biggest fan and supporter and I hope this is exactly what you are looking for and helps add just the right amount for you! I am so excited to work with you again :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete