Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo contest!

Most of you know or have heard me talk about my good friend Mandy.  She is a new-to-the-biz photographer and in order to gain some traffic to her site is having a photo contest.  If you are in the Indy area,  you can enter by sending her your favorite photo of your child.  If you are not in the area, I encourage you to go to her site and vote!  Become a fan on facebook and you can vote there, too.  I did enter Staci so go and check out the pictures and vote for your favorite.  It doesn't have to be Staci--I won't throw cyber-rocks! I know she would very much appreciate the traffic!  Click here to get to her website, and then click 'enter blog'.  you will find her post about the contest there.  Voting begins this evening I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment